- poor person: help i need money
- rich person: why dont you sell your computer
- poor person: firstly you act as if someone is guaranteed to buy my computer. i can put it on ebay or amazon or craigslist but i'm not guaranteed to get someone who wants it and stores often dont want used shit unless they give me a shitty price for it.
- poor person: secondly computers have become a necessity rather than a luxury and you're lying to yourself severely if you say that it hasn't considering how virtually everything has to be done online nowadays from paying bills to applying for jobs.
- poor person: thirdly did you know that selling my computer will not solve all of my problems it will only put about $80 - $250 into my pocket considering it's fucking used its not like i'm going to suddenly gain a steady flow of income upon selling my computer but yeah keep that smug look on your face as if "sell ur computer then" was some ingenious idea that i've never fucking thought of before
Tamera Mowry Responds to Critics of Her Interracial Marriage ( x )
YOOOOOOO that second insult though. SHIT
And here’s the thing that gets me, she ONLY speaks of love. She doesn’t insult black men, or speak of black men or white men as the alternative or better option, she speaks of love.
That’s so sad, because it is love. Not an, “I don’t like black men because…”.
I’m almost crying over this. Tamera Mowry is a sweetheart. I had NO idea she was getting so much grief over this! It’s ridiculous! I just want to give her a hug right now.
This letter from Mom really fits the letters from Mom conspiracy theory..
Friendly reminder that anyone born between 1985-1998 didn’t get their hogwarts letter because Voldemort’s ministry wiped out the record of muggleborns
DO WE CALL A PLUMBER OR AN ELECTRICIAN
here ill post these together!! luv this water brush
Because this didn’t come in my SAI and I bet it didn’t with other people’s, here’s a pack of more textures (including the lava one!!!). Go to your SAI folder and just dump the ones you’d like in the brushtex folder (or w/e you have it called)